- COVID 19: Per the El Paso County Public Health Department we must be open to 500 people or ALL TICKETS WILL BE 100% REFUNDED as the festival will not take place. Otherwise all sales are FINAL! We will work within the guidelines of state and local government to assure a safe experience for attendees.
- Please bring a CHAIR/BLANKET to sit on. As weather can change fast, bring an umbrella as well
- Must be 21 with ID to purchase alcohol and we will have a nice assortment for you to chose from
- No ATM on site but most vendors will take charge cards
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the festival
- No coolers allowed
- No outside food
- No weapons
- Please wear a mask when not eating or drinking
- All items brought into the festival are subject to search (backpacks-large purses-carry bags etc.)
- Children 16 and under are FREE with paid adult admission
- THE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED.
- Your name will be on a "Will Call" list at the entrance.
- Please be prepared to show your receipt either printed or on your device.
- You will receive a confirmation email from
A Music Company Inc., after
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
*The use of a camping chair with drink holder during the festival.
*Admission to the "After Party"! BJ Estares & Route 61 providing live music with complimentary food.
*A gift bag filled with Colorado products and gift certificates from local businesses such as a car wash, food, drinks, beauty services, concert tickets, CDs and much more!
*Let the good times roll at the after party in the Gold Hill Mesa Community Room. 6-9pm
*Music provided by BJ Estares & Route 61
*Food provided by Blue at Red Gravy (while it lasts).
*Beer and Wine available for purchase