You are visitor number: 4532
Hotel Eleganté is offering rooms for just $99. + tax.
If you plan on drinking, this is WAY less expensive than a DUI.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Hotel Eleganté | Colorado Springs, CO (reseze.net)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2021
LOCATION OF FESTIVAL
GOLD HILL MESA
142 S. RAVEN MINE DRIVE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80905
Gates open at 11am, music from noon to 6pm followed by an After Party (ticketed)
Entrance is at Gold Hill Mesa Drive and S. Raven Mine Drive-through the Breezeway
For More Information or Questions, A Music Company Inc. 719-237-9953.
A PORTION OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE PIKES PEAK BLUES COMMUNITY,
A 501(c) 3 non-profit organization supporting Blues and American Roots Music in the Pikes Peak Region.
ENJOY A FULL DAY OF BLUES WITH THESE GREAT ACTS
12:00 - 12:50 ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART
1:05 - 1:55 CASS CLAYTON BAND
2:15 - 3:05 LADIES SING THE BLUES
(JESSICA ROGALSKI-JILL WATKINS-PEACHES EMBRY) backed by MOJOMAMA
3:25 - 4:25 BUDDY WHITTINGTON BAND
4:45 - 6:00 JANIVA MAGNESS
The Pikes Peak Blues Community will host a youth stage, School Of Blues, with the band TAKE 2 performing between the acts.
***AFTER PARTY 6-9pm***
Inside the community room at Gold Hill Mesa (21 AND OVER)
Music by BJ Estares & Route 61
with food provided by Blue at Red Gravy
$10 LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
(Beer & Wine available for purchase)
- ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART is known as one of the world's foremost practitioners of country blues and is a GRAMMY WINNER too! Get to the festival early, ALVIN OPENS THE SHOW! www.mojomusic.com/alvin/
- CASS CLAYTON BAND exudes a passion and energy making them a favorite in festivals and venues across the region. https://cassclayton.com/
- LADIES SING THE BLUES is a popular "one of a kind" show, featuring three talented blues singers; Jessica Rogalski, Jill Watkins and Peaches Embry, Backed by MOJOMAMA .This is "A Show Within A Show"!
- BUDDY WHITTINGTON appeared on countless shows and recordings worldwide for 15 years as guitarist with blues legend John Mayall. https://www.buddywhittington.com
- JANIVA MAGNESS was named the B.B. King Entertainer of the Year in 2009 by THE BLUES FOUNDATION, becoming only the second woman, after Koko Taylor, to be so honored. The award was presented by B.B. King himself and Bonnie Raitt. Her 2016 album, Love Wins Again, debuted at number 5 on the Billboard BluesChart and earned janiva her first Grammy Award nomination. http://www.janivamagness.com
Blues on the Mesa will feature a variety of food trucks (something for everyone), as well as handmade and homemade items from local vendors.
These local breweries will be joining us: Fossil Craft Beer, Battle Mountain Brewing Company, Smiling Toad Brewery, Whistle Pig Brewing Company and Brass Brewing Company. Weber Street Liquor will be providing wine, canned seltzer/cocktails, and a special "Bourbon Blues" cocktail for those 21 and older with I.D.
OUR SINCERE THANKS TO THESE GENEROUS SPONSORS
https://www.GoldHillMesa.com TITLE SPONSOR
The Stuart Group (myspringsliving.com)
The Colorado Springs Indy https://www.csindy.com/
BUSINESSES SUPPORTING BLUES ON THE MESA
Are you looking for a creative way to promote your business?
Partner with us and help support BLUES ON THE MESA.
Call Amy Whitesell at 719-237-9953.