You are visitor number: 6569
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED
Tickets available at the entrance Day of Show
Hotel Eleganté is offering rooms for just $99. + tax.
If you plan on drinking, this is WAY less expensive than a DUI.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Hotel Eleganté | Colorado Springs, CO (reseze.net)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2021
LOCATION OF FESTIVAL
GOLD HILL MESA
142 S. RAVEN MINE DRIVE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80905
Gates open at 11am, music from noon to 6pm followed by an After Party (ticketed)
Entrance is at Gold Hill Mesa Drive and S. Raven Mine Drive-through the Breezeway
For More Information or Questions, A Music Company Inc. 719-237-9953.
A PORTION OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE PIKES PEAK BLUES COMMUNITY,
A 501(c) 3 non-profit organization supporting Blues and American Roots Music in the Pikes Peak RegiON
ENJOY A FULL DAY OF BLUES WITH THESE GREAT ACTS
12:00 - 12:50 ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART
1:05 - 1:55 CASS CLAYTON BAND
2:15 - 3:05 LADIES SING THE BLUES
(JESSICA ROGALSKI-JILL WATKINS-PEACHES EMBRY) backed by MOJOMAMA
3:25 - 4:25 BUDDY WHITTINGTON BAND
4:45 - 6:00 JANIVA MAGNESS
The Pikes Peak Blues Community will host a youth stage, School Of Blues, with the band TAKE 2 performing between the acts.
***AFTER PARTY 6-9pm***
Inside the community room at Gold Hill Mesa (21 AND OVER)
Music by BJ Estares & Route 61
with food provided by Blue at Red Gravy
$10 LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
(Beer & Wine available for purchase)
- ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART is known as one of the world's foremost practitioners of country blues and is a GRAMMY WINNER too! Get to the festival early, ALVIN OPENS THE SHOW! www.mojomusic.com/alvin/
- CASS CLAYTON BAND exudes a passion and energy making them a favorite in festivals and venues across the region. https://cassclayton.com/
- LADIES SING THE BLUES is a popular "one of a kind" show, featuring three talented blues singers; Jessica Rogalski, Jill Watkins and Peaches Embry, Backed by MOJOMAMA .This is "A Show Within A Show"!
- BUDDY WHITTINGTON appeared on countless shows and recordings worldwide for 15 years as guitarist with blues legend John Mayall. https://www.buddywhittington.com
- JANIVA MAGNESS was named the B.B. King Entertainer of the Year in 2009 by THE BLUES FOUNDATION, becoming only the second woman, after Koko Taylor, to be so honored. The award was presented by B.B. King himself and Bonnie Raitt. Her 2016 album, Love Wins Again, debuted at number 5 on the Billboard BluesChart and earned janiva her first Grammy Award nomination. http://www.janivamagness.com
y Blues on the Mesa will feature a variety of food trucks (something for everyone), as well as handmade and homemade items from local vendors.
- Tepex Mexican Cusine
- Smokin' J's BBQ
- Williams Soul Food
- Road Tisserie
- Go Fish
- Stan's Funnel Cakes
- Colorful Colorado Cones
- Wheel Coffee
- Snuggles Snacks
- Barefoot Cottage Crafts
- These local breweries will be joining us:
- Battle Mountain Brewing Company
- Smiling Toad Brewery
- Whistle Pig Brewing Company
- Brass Brewing Co
- Red Swing Brewhouse.
- We will have tasting cups for sale with either five or ten tastes available for purchase.
Weber Street Liquor will be selling wine, canned seltzer/cocktails, and a special "Bourbon Blues" cocktail for sale.
21 and older with I.D.
OUR SINCERE THANKS TO THESE GENEROUS SPONSORS
https://www.GoldHillMesa.com TITLE SPONSOR
The Stuart Group (myspringsliving.com)
The Colorado Springs Indy https://www.csindy.com/
BUSINESSES SUPPORTING BLUES ON THE MESA
For the safety and security of our guests, the following are the
- COVID 19: Per the El Paso County Public Health Department we must be open to 500 people or ALL TICKETS WILL BE 100% REFUNDED as the festival will not take place. Otherwise all sales are FINAL! We will work within the guidelines of state and local government to assure a safe experience for attendees.
- Please bring a CHAIR/BLANKET to sit on. As weather can change fast, bring an umbrella as well
- Shade tents allowed. Please be considerate of placement.
- Must be 21 with ID to purchase alcohol and we will have a nice assortment for you to choose from
- No ATM on site but most vendors will take charge cards
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the festival
- No coolers allowed
- No outside food
- No weapons
- No bicycles or wheeled toys
- Please wear a mask when not eating or drinking
- Children 16 and under are FREE with paid adult admission
- ONLINE TICKET SALES END FRIDAY, SEPT. 30, 2021
- THE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
- BLUES ON THE MESA IS A PRIVATE EVENT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEARCH, DENY ENTRY, OR REMOVE GUESTS FROM THE EVENT.
Are you looking for a creative way to promote your business?
Partner with us and help support BLUES ON THE MESA.
Call Amy Whitesell at 719-237-9953.